Mostly associated with Languedoc and Provence, the Cinsault variety seems to find a well-suited terroir in Swartland, South Africa's new darling. Vinified alone, it unveils hints of raspberry, dried cranberry, pepper and roasting in a fresh and supple palate.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Swartland
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape variety Cinsault 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Le Bonheur
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Advini Inc.
- SAQ code 13682127
- UPC code 06008922000096