Do you know Vincent Carême, accomplished winemaker of Loire's Vouvray appellation? He also works on a South African project with his partner Tania, a South Africa native herself. This cuvée, which combines Syrah and Cinsault, evokes scents of red berries and flowers over a spicy core. A pleasantly supple and crisp wine. A perfect example of the country's wine potential.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Coastal Region
- Designation of origin Malmesbury
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape varieties Syrah 60 %, Cinsault 40 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer TC Cape (Pty) Ltd
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 13738055
- UPC code 03770003649557
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.