This traditional estate, founded by Carlo Giacosa in 1890 in the municipality of Neive, is one of the pillars of Piedmont and one of the region's key figures. This very characteristic version of what the Dolcetto variety can offer is a good example of an «iron fist in a velvet glove». Provided with a somewhat firm tannic structure, its explosive fruity mass in the making is already a delight. Scents of strawberry, cherry, black berries and a touch reminiscent of blood orange pulp already complement each other to perfection. Without a doubt, a decanting into a carafe will magnify its aromatic expression.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Dolcetto d'Alba
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Dolcetto 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Giacosa Bruno & C. SAS
- Promoting agent L'Enoteca di Moreno de Marchi
- SAQ code 13755322
- UPC code 08033028430612
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.