Poliziano Asinone 2018
Cellaring potential: Best after 2023.
"A rich, layered red with berries, chocolate and blueberries. Lightly smoky. It’s full-bodied and layered with ripe tannins. Balanced and focused. Just a baby now, but will deliver!"
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 90 %, Colorino 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Poliziano
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 13787543
- UPC code 08002312972039
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Gnocchi with mushroom and red wine sauce, garnished with ParmesanPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 40 minutes
Italian-style beef stewPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 2 hours 15 minutes
Turmeric lamb satays with soy-and-maple-syrup saucePreparation 15 minutes + 6 hours refrigerationCooking time 5 minutes