Poliziano Asinone 2018
Cellaring potential: Best after 2023.
"A rich, layered red with berries, chocolate and blueberries. Lightly smoky. It’s full-bodied and layered with ripe tannins. Balanced and focused. Just a baby now, but will deliver!"
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Vino Nobile di Montepulciano
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 90 %, Colorino 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Poliziano
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 13787543
- UPC code 08002312972039
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.