This wine is beautifully lively on the attack, balanced by the few grams of sugar left in the wine. A perfect harmony that preserves texture and roundness, while taming a dose of toning acidity. On the palate, we discover aromas of white-fleshed fruit, honey and ripe apple. Here is a bottle with a pleasant pleasure-price ratio!
- Country Germany
- Region Pfalz
- Designation of origin Pfalz
- Regulated Designation Qualitatswein bestimmter Anbaugebiete (QbA)
- Grape variety Pinot gris 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 6.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Moselland eG Winzergenossenschaft
- Promoting agent Sélections Oeno Inc
- SAQ code 13867009
- UPC code 04006975198465
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.