Fantinel Pinot Grigio Sant'Helena 2019
Bright, crisp and dry, this Pinot Grigio (Pinot Gris) opens with inviting honey notes. The palate is textured and adds flavours of ripe apple, pear and almond. A beautiful food-friendly white to be paired with fish and poultry with sauce, or a plate of cheese.
- Country Italy
- Region Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Designation of origin Collio Goriziano / Collio
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Pinot grigio 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Gruppo Vinicolo Fantinel S.P.A.
- Promoting agent Peter Mielzynski Agencies Limited
- SAQ code 13890268
- UPC code 08009663101088
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.