Owned by the Vincent family, Château de Fuissé is located in the heart of Pouilly-Fuissé in the mâconnais. Recognized for the exceptional quality of its wines in the most prestigious appellations of the region, the company also elaborates this generic cuvée which shares the same qualitative philosophy. The typical profile reveals notes of golden apple, chamomile and clover in a mouth that brilliantly combines freshness and a full-bodied texture. A good affordable Burgundy!
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.6 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer J.J. Vincent et Fils
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 13947068
- UPC code 03760113370281
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.