Château D'Aquéria Tavel 2019
Mainly composed of black Grenache but enhanced by 6 other red and white Rhodanian grape varieties, this is a serious rosé that displays pleasant aromatic complexity. Dominated by notes of ripe strawberry and melon, accompanied by a delicate spicy touch. Very generous, it deserves a place of choice alongside grilled pork chops.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Tavel
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 45 %, Clairette 15 %, Cinsault 8 %, Syrah 6 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCA Jean Olivier
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 13964061
- UPC code 03481661005752