Lilac Wine by Jeff Carrel Côtes du Roussillon Villages 2017
Jeff Carrel is one of those oenologists that doesn't stand still. On top of providing oenological and marketing advice to several estates in France and the Priorat, he also creates his own cuvées. From Roussillon, his Lilac is « (...) very seductive, brimming with flowers and fruits highlighted by supple and silky tannins.. » says renowned « Wine Advocate ».
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Côtes du Roussillon Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Syrah 45 %, Carignan 30 %, Grenache 25 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 5.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer The Way of Wine Toowo SARL
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13980511
- UPC code 03700290103203
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.