Named after the sons of the founders, Ryan Patrick Estate is a family business that takes advantage of a number of Columbia Valley sites. Breaking gold at the 2017 San Francisco International Wine Competition, this Chardonnay aged six months in oak barrels is rich, round and very aromatic. It will please lovers of buttery, vanilla and exotic notes.
- Country United States
- Region Washington
- Designation of origin Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Classification Barrel fermented
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 5.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ryan Patrick / Milbrandt Family Vineyard
- Promoting agent Agence Tempête Inc.
- SAQ code 13982841
- UPC code 00851057000006