Located on the limestone and chalky terroir of the Bourges, in the famous Sancerre appellation, the estate is one of the most beautiful of the region and uses entirely biodynamic principles. Les Grands Champs cuvee is crafted from vines aged between 25 and 35 years old. Produced with naturally from indigenous yeast action, the wine reveals a lively attack graced with aromas of preserved lemon and fresh herbs. Delicious served with goat cheese croutons.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Sancerre
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Fouassier
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 13993814
- UPC code 03289810001125
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.