Bruce Jack Over The Moon Overberg 2017
Touriga Franca, Tinta Barocca and Syrah make up this cuvée elaborated «à la Beaujolaise«, meaning produced by carbonic maceration. The whole bunches are put directly into the vats: resulting in an intrapellicular fermentation (in short, inside the berries) which makes the fruit brighter and brings suppleness to the tannins. Orange zest, plum, wild strawberry and torrefaction notes characterize a fresh and supple palate.
- Country South Africa
- Region Western Cape, Cape South Coast
- Designation of origin Overberg
- Regulated Designation Wine of origin (WO)
- Grape varieties Touriga Franca 52 %, Tinta barroca 28 %, Shiraz 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bruce Jack Wines
- Promoting agent La Céleste Levure inc.
- SAQ code 13998228
- UPC code 06009803763543