Chalk Hill Sonoma Coast 2016
Located in Healdsburg, Chalk Hill knows how to take advantage of the Sonoma Coast's cool climate to craft wines of beautiful elegance. Featuring flavours of chocolate, fruit and spices, this fragrant and flavourful red will please fans of beefy wines from the Aromatic and robust tag.
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Sonoma Coast
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 86 %, Malbec 9 %, Zinfandel 3 %, Merlot 2 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Chalk Hill Estate
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 14010381
- UPC code 00016236006013
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.