Sebastiani Cabernet-Sauvignon Alexander Valley 2016
A sub-region of Sonoma, Alexander Valley is relatively temperate and is perfectly suited to Bordeaux varietals. Featuring Cabernet Sauvignon, this chubby and mouth-filling wine offers classic notes of ripe cassis, as well as cocoa, eucalyptus and oak. Imposing but graced with a supple tannic structure, it will surely please fans of big meaty dishes.
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Alexander Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 89 %, Merlot 11 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.9 %
- Sugar content 2.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Sebastiani Vineyards & Winery
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 14010390
- UPC code 00088232005130
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.