When a co-op conducts a strict quality policy, it pays off rightly says the Guide Hachette des Vins of this cellar, composed of 300 vine growers on more than 600 hectares. The Syrah wine in the Saint-Joseph appellation opens with animal notes reminiscent of leather and meat, then adds black fruits and violet typical to this variety. The wine is colourful, compact and has a good length.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône septentrional
- Designation of origin Saint-Joseph
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Syrah 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cave de Saint-Désirat
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée
- SAQ code 14011325
- UPC code 03331450307508
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.