Perfect with charcuteries, poultry, grilled white meats or with a good raclette, this Côte-de-Brouilly by Stéphane Aviron offers an easy-drinking mouthful of red fruits, flowers and pink pepper. A total thirst-quenching wine that will be at its best after some the fridge (about 40 minutes).
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Côte de Brouilly
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Potel Aviron
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 14015094
- UPC code 03760072230237
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.