Nicolas Potel Chablis 2020
Here in Quebec, Nicolas Potel is without doubt perceived as one of Burgundy's best quality-price ratios. This high-end négociant offers a classic Chablis whose aromatic profile puts forth notes of citrus, apple and obvious minerality, accompanied by milky accents. Beautiful attack in the mouth, simply impeccable!
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Chablis et Grand Auxerrois
- Designation of origin Chablis
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Nicolas Potel
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 14045171
- UPC code 00012201873260
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.