Chavy-Chouet Bourgogne La Taupe 2018
Detailed info"The 2018 Bourgogne Rouge La Taupe comes from 50- to 60-year-old vines and is completely de-stemmed. It offers blackberry and raspberry fruit on the nose, which is fresh and full of joie-de-vivre. The palate delivers crunchy black fruit, bilberry and hints of mulberry, touches of iodine appearing on the chunky finish. This is everything you want from a Bourgogne Rouge."
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Chavy-Chouet
- Promoting agent Boires inc.
- SAQ code 14057083
- UPC code 03683080400099