Heimann Kadarka Szekszárd 2017
Surely barely known here, the Kadarka varietal can recall Pinot Noir in style, as demonstrated by this cuvée. Light ruby in colour, we love the easy-drinking profile that comes from its low alcohol content, its biting side and its aromas of red berry redolent of cherry.
- Country Hungary
- Region Pannon
- Designation of origin Szekszárd
- Regulated Designation Protected designation of origin (PDO)
- Grape variety Gamza 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Heimann Csaladi Birtok Kft.
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin
- SAQ code 14057219
- UPC code 05999515811148