Château Ollieux Romanis Corbières Boutenac Cuvée Prestige 2018
Corbières, a historic Languedoc appellation, has its Boutenac cru since 2005. As President of this AOC, Pierre Bories knows this terroir inside and out, and his level of requirement regarding his own wine production is remarkable. A great believer in the Carignan grape, he dedicated 45% of this cuvée to the varietal, complete with Grenache, Mourvèdre and Syrah. A beautifully fruity, spicy and floral wine where the refined tannic structure brings lovely elegance.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Corbières Boutenac
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Carignan 45 %, Grenache 30 %, Mourvèdre 20 %, Syrah 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Château Ollieux Romanis
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 14061445
- UPC code 03418230005271