Joseph Mellot Sancerre le Rabault 2019
Detailed infoSole owner of all Centre Loire appellations, Joseph Mellot is a 500-year old family estate located in Sancerre. Made by direct pressing of Pinot Noir, this rosé is perfectly dry on the palate and displays great elegance. Fruity, floral and subtly spicy; nothing is out of place and it persists for a long time. A great success!
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Sancerre
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 1.5 L
- Producer Joseph Mellot
- Promoting agent Sélect Vins Ltée.
- SAQ code 14077252
- UPC code 00792059003155