Herencia Altés Garnatxa Blanca Terra Alta 2019
Detailed infoTerra Alta is the southernmost of Catalan appellations and the one where the highest peaks are found. This cuvée is made from younger and older Grenache vines for more complexity. The whole is harvested relatively early to preserve the natural acidity of the fruit. Short skin maceration and aging on lees ensue, for a most charming and balanced result! Its peach, pear and melon flavours make it a nice accompaniment for most fish and seafood.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Terra Alta
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety White grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer De Haan Altes SL
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée.
- SAQ code 14100643
- UPC code 08437012917019