Terra Alta is the southernmost Catalan appellation and the location of the highest mountaintops of the region. A blend of Syrah, Grenache and Carignan, this red offers a round and fresh mouth combining notes of black fruits, lavender, spices and licorice. Serve slightly chilled alongside pasta or a good-old pizza.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Terra Alta
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Syrah 43 %, Grenache 40 %, Samsó 17 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer De Haan Altes SL
- Promoting agent Société de Vins Fins Ltée.
- SAQ code 14100740
- UPC code 08437012917507