Héritage de la Couspaude Montagne-Saint-Émilion 2015
A parcel selection of the best vineyards of the Aubert family, this blend dominated by Merlot surprises by its aromatic complexity of cassis, cherry stone, mocha and undergrowth. This is classic Bordeaux - its structure and intensity will beautifully highlight lamb chops or a duck magret.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Montagne-Saint-Emilion
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 70 %, Cabernet franc 20 %, Cabernet sauvignon 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Aubert Vignobles
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 14127803
- UPC code 03573422715311
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.