Silverado Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc Miller Ranch Yountville 2017
Diane, the only biological daughter of Walt Disney, and her partner Ron Miller founded Silverado in Napa in 1981. No grape purchase here - the all-property parcels allow better control over the whole of the operations. Quite typical with is citrus and fresh-cut-grass aromas, this Sauvignon adds accents of fresh coriander. A lovey, thirst-quenching white.
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Yountville
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Classification Estate bottled
- Grape varieties Sauvignon blanc 94 %, Sémillon 6 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.9 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Silverado Vineyards
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 14131191
- UPC code 00088417880279