The producer is nicknamed «the terrible child» of Spanish wine because of his rigor and uncompromising vision. Refusing the intrusion of international varieties, he travels the country in search of unique terroirs to rehabilitate. Composed of Grenache aged in French oak casks of various ages over 6 months, the cuvée is supple and accessible, featuring flavours of cherry, flowers, orange peel, all mixed with subtle mineral notes.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée du Duero, Castilla y León
- Regulated Designation Vino de la tierra
- Grape variety Garnacha tintorera 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Compania de Vinos Telmo Rodriguez SL
- Promoting agent Trinque Inc.
- SAQ code 14147476
- UPC code 08436037408045
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.