Altolandon Enrosado Manchuela 2018
Perched at more than 1,100 meters in altitude, Alto Landon's 120 hectares are some of the highest in Spain. Born on the Manchuela appellation area, north-west of Valencia, this maceration wine is made with century-old nongrafted vines of Grenache. Only indigenous yeasts shape its style, which is thirst-quenching at first whiff of green apple, mandarin and wild strawberry notes.
- Country Spain
- Region Le Plateau (Meseta)
- Designation of origin Manchuela
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Grenache gris 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.3 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Altolandon
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 14154131
- UPC code 08437006339346