Cousino-Macul W Double U Valle del Maipo 2015
Detailed infoFounded in 1856, the renowned Chilean estate Cousiño Macul is named after founder Matías Cousiño and Hacienda Macul, where vines have been growing since the 16th century. Celebrating 160 years of the estate, this Cabernet Sauvignon’s élevage is split equal parts in used and new French casks. The mouth features superb charred and toasted notes joined by plum, cassis and cherry flavours. A robust wine, yet not heavy thanks to a welcomed freshness.
- Country Chile
- Region Valle Central, Valle del Maipo
- Designation of origin Valle del Maipo
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Cabernet sauvignon 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vina Cousino Macul SA
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Inc.
- SAQ code 14199727
- UPC code 00897009000281