From the hilly Emilia-Romagna region north of Tuscany, this wine evokes the aromatic profile of Sauvignon Blanc. With its notes of green apple, herbs and lime, and its fresh and tonifying attack, it's a great wine for aperitif time, and will also pair nicely with fresh cheese and delicately spiced seafood dishes.
- Country Italy
- Region Emilia-Romagna
- Designation of origin Romagna
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Bombino Bianco 90 %, Sauvignon blanc 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Poderi Dal Nespoli
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 14215686
- UPC code 08000015436001
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Salmon-trout burgers with lemon mayonnaise and capersPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 6 to 8 minutes
Shrimp and avocado canapésPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 5 to 8 minutes
Salmon and vegetables "en papillote"Preparation 30 minutesCooking time 12 minutes