From the Languedoc-Cabrières appellation, located a few km east of Faugères, comes this wine composed of the classic south of France varieties, full of sunshine and bursting with ripe fruit. A versatile red perfect for fans of meaty dishes.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Languedoc Cabrières
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Cinsault 40 %, Syrah 40 %, Grenache 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mas Coris
- Promoting agent Art et Vin
- SAQ code 14215758
- UPC code 03770013926006
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.