From the Languedoc-Cabrières appellation, located a few km east of Faugères, comes this wine composed of the classic south of France varieties, full of sunshine and bursting with ripe fruit. A versatile red perfect for fans of meaty dishes.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Languedoc Cabrières
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Cinsault 40 %, Syrah 40 %, Grenache 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Mas Coris
- Promoting agent Art et Vin
- SAQ code 14215758
- UPC code 03770013926006
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Rabbit and chorizo paellaPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Pastel de choclo (Chilean beef and corn casserole)Preparation 30 minutesCooking time 50 minutes
Greek pastitsioPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 1 hour approx.