- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Niagara Peninsula
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Le Clos Jordanne
- Promoting agent Vins Arterra Canada, division Québec Inc
- SAQ code 14222886
- UPC code 00063657040140
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas cherry, dried flowers, orange peel, raspberry, sweet spices
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.