Embracing the organic agriculture principles, this Valencia wine combines Garnacha Tintorera, Syrah and Monastrell. The idea behind this wine was to reunite the best terroirs and avoid a pronounced cask élevage. Mission accomplished! Licorice, fruit, spices and a touch of cocoa - this mouth-filling red has all the makings of a great partner for red meat stewed for hours.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Valencia
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Crianza
- Grape varieties Garnacha tintorera 50 %, Syrah 30 %, Monastrell 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Pago Casa Gran
- Promoting agent Vintage & Associés Inc.
- SAQ code 14234027
- UPC code 08437008402024
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.