Embracing the organic agriculture principles, this Valencia wine combines Garnacha Tintorera, Syrah and Monastrell. The idea behind this wine was to reunite the best terroirs and avoid a pronounced cask élevage. Mission accomplished! Licorice, fruit, spices and a touch of cocoa - this mouth-filling red has all the makings of a great partner for red meat stewed for hours.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Valencia
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Crianza
- Grape varieties Garnacha tintorera 50 %, Syrah 30 %, Monastrell 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 3.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Pago Casa Gran
- Promoting agent Vintage & Associés Inc.
- SAQ code 14234027
- UPC code 08437008402024
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled beef tenderloin with chilean pebre saucePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 16 to 18 minutes
Braised veal cheeks with mushroom and ParmesanPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 2 hours
Tourtière (meat pie) from Lac Saint-JeanPreparation 30 minutes / Refrigerate : 8 hoursCooking time about 4 hours