To be surprised by a new varietal or a new aromatic profile is always a pleasure. This is what you'll get with this white produced from Hondarrabi Zuri, a variety from the Basque Country. Citrus, green apple and rock dust make up this lively white's palate. Perfect for fans of Muscadet, Riesling or Sauvignon.
- Country Spain
- Region L'Espagne Verte
- Designation of origin Chacoli de Alava
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Joven
- Grape variety Other grape variety (ies) 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Okendo Txakolina
- Promoting agent Connexion Oenophilia Inc.
- SAQ code 14250756
- UPC code 08437009803066
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas citrus, Granny Smith apple, mineral notes, vegetable notes
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.