Juan Antonio Ponce founded, at the tender age of 23, this bodega located in the Manchuela appellation area, the spiritual hub of the Bobal varietal. Aged 10 months in large-capacity casks of third and fourth use, this red reveals notes of leather, lard, cherry, cranberry and strawberry in a mouth both fresh and supple. A perfect duo paired to barbecue-grilled veal chops.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Valencia
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Bobal 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas y Vinedos Ponce
- Promoting agent Importations Terroir Inc.
- SAQ code 14255750
- UPC code 08437008527031
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.