João Eduardo Novais Malheiro Tavares de Pina Rufia 2017
Thirst-quenching wine alert! This blend of Jaen (mostly known as Mencà¬a in Spain), Touriga Nacional and Rufete, offers a very easy-drinking 11% alcohol and lovely notes of crisp red berries. The fresh attack is mouth-watering, and its delicate spice touch is quite seductive. You'll love it even more served slightly chilled.
- Country Portugal
- Regulated Designation Vinho de mesa
- Grape varieties Mencía 50 %, Rufete (Tinta Pinheira) 30 %, Touriga nacional 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer João Eduardo Novais Malheiro Tavares de Pina
- Promoting agent Boires inc.
- SAQ code 14273499
- UPC code 03683080400150