- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Montérégie
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape varieties Marquette 45 %, Frontenac 33 %, Radisson 13 %, Sabrevois 9 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignoble Le Chat Botté
- Promoting agent Représentation La Rep Inc.
- SAQ code 14505667
- UPC code 00827924119188
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas barley sugar candy, candied cherry, roasting, vanilla
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Spareribs, homemade barbecue sauce and californian saladPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 2 hours
Grilled entrecôte with herbed butterPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 6 to 8 minutes
Barbecued Asian chicken breast with bean sprout saladPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.