- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Brunello di Montalcino
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Grape variety Sangiovese grosso 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Borgo Scopeto E Caparzo SRL
- Promoting agent Montalvin Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 14733096
- UPC code 08004012001651
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Flank steak with red wine, peppercorn and cuminPreparation 10 minutes | marinade: 4 to 6 hoursCooking time 10 to 12 minutes
Rack of lamb à la provençalePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 15 to 17 minutes
Lamb osso buco with black olives and fennelPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 2 hours 30 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.