"The red A Mandria is built on fresh fruit, the finesse of its tannins and the crunch of the matter deliver a thirst-quenching and precocious red."
- Translated from La Revue du vin de France
- Country France
- Region Corse
- Designation of origin Patrimonio
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Nielluccio 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Clos Signadore
- Promoting agent AB2Vin Inc.
- SAQ code 14736271
- UPC code 04000147362715
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.