WA 95, WS 95, V 97, JS 97
"So aromatic and complex with blackcurrants, blueberries, fresh violets and lavender on the nose. Some graphite and iodine, too. Medium to full body with firm, chewy tannins that are polished and refined, yet the palate is so long and refined. This is an Ornellaia with strength in elegance."
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Bolgheri
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Classification Superiore
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 56 %, Merlot 25 %, Petit verdot 10 %, Cabernet franc 9 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Color Red
- Size 1.5 L
- Producer Ornellaia e Masseto
- Promoting agent Mark Anthony Brands Ltd
- SAQ code 14794420
- UPC code 00818201021089
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.