- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Côtes de Gascogne
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Maison des Futailles Station 22
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 14937988
- UPC code 00057496013168
- Product of Québec Bottled in Québec
- Aromas boxwood, citrus, Granny Smith apple
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.