Domaine Perraud Mâcon La Roche Vineuse 2017
| 750 ml
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Mâconnais
- Designation of origin Mâcon-La-Roche-Vineuse
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Perraud EARL
- Promoting agent Tocade A.B.V.S. Inc.
- SAQ code 14955836
- UPC code 03760212400704
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.
Granby - Rue St-Jude Nord
February 26, 2023
(Automatically translated) Wow! Magnificent Chardonnay from Maconnais. The nose offers us aromas of quince and honeysuckle. On the palate it is balanced between acidity and a creamy roundness. The flavors are reminiscent of stone fruits, such as peach and apricot with a nice freshness on the finish.
View per page