A must-try in Burgundy, this Chardonnay unveils accents of pear, honey and white flowers. A white whose roundness will appeal to creamier cheeses and creamy seafood dishes.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Mâconnais
- Designation of origin Pouilly-Fuissé
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.3 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Albert Bichot
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 22871
- UPC code 00087113114305
- Aromas almond, Golden apple, milky notes, mineral notes
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.