This rich-textured white has irresistible aromas of melon, barley sugar and flowers. Exquisite with baked cheese, or trout in a creamy sauce.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 11 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cave des Vignerons de Pfaffenheim
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 456244
- UPC code 03185130071025
- Aromas floral notes, Golden apple, honey, melon
Ready to drink
Sweetness semi sweet
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Stuffed quails with blue cheese and red grape saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 to 40 minutes
Pork or chicken dumplingsPreparation 40 minutesCooking time 5 to 7 minutes
Grilled vegetable and goat cheese tartPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 30 minutes