This rich-textured white has irresistible aromas of melon, barley sugar and flowers. Exquisite with baked cheese, or trout in a creamy sauce.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 12 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Cave des Vignerons de Pfaffenheim
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 456244
- UPC code 03185130071025
- Aromas floral notes, Golden apple, honey, melon
Ready to drink
Sweetness semi sweet
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.