This is the second wine of Château Le Crock, a blend of Merlot and Cabernet stored in casks for one year before bottling at the estate. Crafted under the care of famed oenologist Michel Rolland, this cuvée offers a fair amount of subtance with a mineral, fruity and woody profile.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Saint-Estèphe
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Merlot 45 %, Cabernet sauvignon 35 %, Cabernet franc 19 %, Petit verdot 1 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer H. Cuvelier & Fils S.A.S.
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 48561
- UPC code 03700091800158
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.