The name comes from thrush birds, attracted by the sweet smell of overripe grapes. This is a rich and mouth-filling wine. Quite a treat.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Côtes de Gascogne
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape variety Gros manseng 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 59 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCV Château du Tariquet
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 561274
- UPC code 03359880100025
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas floral notes, honey, marmalade, peach
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.