The name comes from thrush birds, attracted by the sweet smell of overripe grapes. This is a rich and mouth-filling wine. Quite a treat.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Côtes de Gascogne
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape variety Gros manseng 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 53 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCV Château du Tariquet
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 561274
- UPC code 03359880100025
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas floral notes, honey, marmalade, peach
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.