- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Côtes de Gascogne
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 50 %, Sauvignon blanc 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 6.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCV Château Tariquet
- Promoting agent Elixirs, Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 561316
- UPC code 03359880700058
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Small shrimp empanadas with melon salsaPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
Pappardelle with zucchini ribbons, grape tomatoes and fetaPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
The perfect roast turkeyPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 3 heures 30 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.