- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Coteaux Bourguignons
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Labouré-Roi
- Promoting agent Featherstone, Désautels Inc.
- SAQ code 570036
- UPC code 03309280016570
- Aromas cherry, floral notes, spice
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.