- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Beaujolais
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Jean-Paul Brun
- Promoting agent Importations BMT Inc
- SAQ code 713495
- UPC code 03424560010007
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas honey, milky notes, oak, peach
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.