The cru bourgeois designation is a sign of quality for all Médoc wines that live in the shadow of the Bordeaux Wine Official Classification of 1855. This cuvée, from the Margaux terroir, proves the estate's qualitative approach through raciness, perfect balance, and a precise profile of blackcurrant, cedar, moka and graphite.
- Country France
- Region Bordeaux
- Designation of origin Margaux
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification Cru bourgeois
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 85 %, Merlot 10 %, Petit verdot 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SCEA Haut Breton Larigaugière
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 732065
- UPC code 03491871010279
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.