Tenuta San Guido Sassicaia 2016
«This wine is chiseled and sharp with blackberry, ripe cherry, grilled herb and barbecue spice. The aromas flow from the glass in a continuous stream and are all marked by radiant intensity. The mouthfeel is long and powerful. The crisp linearity of the wine's tannic backbone is perfectly measured to the volume and depth of the fruit flavors. To my mind, the 2016 Sassicaia stands tall next to the epic 1985 vintage that set the ultimate benchmark for vino italiano. »
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Bolgheri Sassicaia
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 85 %, Cabernet franc 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.9 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 1.5 L
- Producer Tenuta San Guido
- Promoting agent Sylvestre Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 743427
- UPC code 00084692492060
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.